There are 3 ways to interact on this blog site
1). You may make “Comments” which are a “Reply” concerning any blogs posted.
At the post, in the top right corner you will see this.
If there are no previous comments you will see the above, or if there are prior comments you will see the below…
After you click on it, then you will see…
2). You may post a notice or comment on the “Community Page,”
which is located in the right column. You may also respond to
others comments on this page.
3). You may choose to create your own blog proper.
To create your own blog proper, start by creating your own free profile and account with “Wordpress,” (see link below: A)
Then send us your e-mail address (see links below: B) so that we can authorize you to blog with us here at “Faith Bible Ministries”.
A) To get started see: http://en.support.wordpress.com/getting-started/
B) Then email us at (copy & past): email@example.com
How To Post:
Once you have established a free account with “WordPress,” in order to post blogs on “Faith Bible Ministries Blog,” you must:
1). Sign-in to your own Wordpress account.
2). Hover your mouse over “My Blogs“ (top left corner) – it will display a drop down option.
3). Hover over “Faith Bible Ministries Blog“
4). Click on “Dashboard“ (get familiar with Dashboard, it is your main control panel within your blog site, and us as well). This will take you from your blog site to the Faith Bible Ministries blog site.
5). When your on the “Dashboard” page - Click on the ”Posts” link (you will see all the controls on the left side).
6). This will open the posts page, Click on the “Add New” box (located on the mid left).
7). Then of coarse, add your title, and write your blog post within the text box – when your done click on “Publish“ (blue box on the right), and it will submit your post – it will then be authorized and appear some time after.
More Formatting Options:
If you see only one row of formatting, there is another row you can turn on. In this picture with only one row displayed you will see the last icon which looks like 3 rows of boxes - click it and it will add another row for more choices.
It will then look like this
I have not worked out the font size options yet beyond the “Header” options located in the “Paragraph” box located below the “Bold,” “Italic,” & “Strikethrough” boxes. There are problems within the formatting options, such as font size. I have spent many hours working with these pages and posts texting boxes and can only say “copy your work,” in case things get messed-up.
How to Insert a Picture
1) First, click on the line where you want to insert the picture.
2) On the right side of the “Upload/Insert” wording, located above the ”Bold,” “Italic,” & “Strikethrough” boxes, that looks like a gray box inside a white box – that is the “Add an Image” icon,click it.
3) Inside the insert dialog box you will see tabs at the top, first is the “From Computer” tab (for uploading your pictures to this blog site – it will store them in the “Media” link on the left, located below the “Posts” link), the “From URL” tab (for uploading pictures form other websites), and the “Media Library” tab (which is a link to the “Media” link, the same location as the “Media” located on the left side, below “Posts”). Click the “From Computer” tab.
4) Click the “Select Files” bottom – navigate to the picture on your computer and upload pictures.
5) Choose “Alignment” on the post – “None” (Floating), “Left” (inserts to the left of text box) “Center” (centered within the text box) “Right” (inserts to the right of the text box).
If you have any other problems, let me know. Pose your questions to Brent.